Can I enjoy YouTube videos offline? Can I play YouTube videos on iPhone, iPad, iPod, Samsung, PowerPoint, etc.? Can I upload videos to YouTube, Facebook, or other social networks? Can I burn YouTube videos onto DVD or play YouTube videos on any occasion?
The answers are Yes. What you need to do is to download YouTube videos to your computer or device first. But how? In this article, we've included some useful YouTube video downloaders for you, with which you can rip videos and audio to MP4 and MP3 on your desktop easily and quickly. Their pros and cons are comprehensively analyzed. Now, please scroll down and continue reading.
1. How to Download YouTube Videos to MP4 on Desktop with VideoHunter
VideoHunter is one of the best music and video downloaders on the market. It is a versatile program with a simple interface and no dizzy miscellaneous advertisement. If you're struggling to download videos from your favorite websites to your desktop for offline viewing, give VideoHunter a try. It supports:
- Video download from over 1000 video streaming sites, including TikTok, instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Dailymotion, Vevo, etc.
- Subtitle download or merge in the language you like.
- Playlist and channel download in simple clicks.
- Bulk download at a fast speed.
- Provides output qualities can reach up to 1080p, 4K, 8K for videos and 320kbps for YouTube audio.
- It is an all-featured video downloader including playlist, subtitle, and channel downloads from various platforms.
- MP3 and MP4 formats are available for video and audio download.
- No amount limitation for the video download.
- It provides easy operation and speedy performance to download videos on the desktop.
- It supports to download YouTube videos longer than 2 hours
- Multiple links cannot be analyzed at the same time
- Provided audio output formats are limited.
Let's take YouTube as an example and see how to download YouTube Videos to MP4 with VideoHunter.
Step 1. Copy YouTube video URL
Open the video that you want to download on the YouTube page. Right-click on the address bar and copy it.
Step 2. Paste the video link
Install and launch VideoHunter. Paste the link you've copied into the input box and click the "Analyze" icon beside the bar. Video Hunter will begin to initiate the link.
Step 3. Customize the output format
When the analysis is done, the download format and quality of the video will be shown in the pop-up window. Select the one you want. If the video contains subtitles, you can get subtitles in SRT or TTML files as well. Finally, click the "Download" button to start downloading.
Step 4. Watch video offline
When the downloading process completes, you can move to the "Finished" section to access the offline video.
You May Like:
10 BEST YouTube Video Downloader for PC [2022 Selective]
For professional option, you can also try VideoHunter YouTube Downlaod, an app designed to download videos from YouTube to MP4. Check the video below!
2. Download YouTube Videos to MP4 Online with BigConverter
If you don't want the software to eat up the computer memory, BigConverter is an ideal option. It is an online video downloader, which allows you to get YouTube videos to MP4 in high quality for free. Besides, it also supports MP3/WebM/MKV formats for video and audio extract. Therefore, you can convert your videos anytime and from any device with an Internet connection.
- Download YouTube without software installation or account creation.
- Links will be resolved in seconds.
- Support high resolutions up to 8K.
- It's free.
- YouTube playlist downloads are not supported.
- Links can't be converted successfully sometimes.
- There are pop-up ads or malware on the home page as well as the download page.
- Video quality options provided in the menu are few.
Follow the steps below and see how this online downloader works.
Step 1. Copy the YouTube video link you want to download. Open BigConverter in your browser. Paste the link into the address bar. Click the "Convert" button on the right side.
Step 2. Wait for a few seconds. Then the video information will be displayed below. You can select the video quality you like from the list. And click "Download" to convert the video to your device.
3. How to Download YouTube Videos to MP4 By Recording the Screen
In addition to the previous two methods, screen recording is an option that allows you to extract YouTube videos successfully. However, it's cumbersome and time-consuming to record the videos one by one. So, screen recording is usually the last choice people want. VideoSolo is one of the most useful screen recording software.
- Video download will never fail with the screen recorder.
- YouTube Livestream can also be recorded with the timing screen recording features.
- Time-wasting and inefficient.
- No bulk download is available with the screen recorder.
Now, we are going to show you how to download YouTube videos to MP4 by recording the screen.
Step 1. Open the YouTube video you like in the browser.
Step 2. Install and launch the VideoSolo Screen Recorder on your computer. Then, choose “Video Recorder” from the home page to capture your computer screen.
Step 3. Then click the "Rec" icon on the right side to get started. When you're recording, you can select tools from the control panel to draw lines or edit the screen. Click the "Stop" icon on the upper left corner if you want to stop the recording. You're allowed to preview and edit the recording video before exporting it.
• If you want to record a Livestream, click the "Task Schedule" at the bottom menu and add a new schedule to set a timer.
• Other preferences can be customized by clicking the "Setting" icon above the main menu.
All in all, there are many downloaders available on the market. But you may encounter many problems such as pop-up ads and download limitations when using them. Therefore, if you want to remove the above issues and download YouTube videos to MP4 successfully, try VideoHunter right now, which can help you get videos from multiple platforms quickly and easily with simple clicks.