VideoHunter | Refund Policy
Last revised on July 16, 2021
VideoHunter highly values each piece of feedback from all users of our services and software. All of our members are committed to building positive relationships with all customers. As we hope you can be 100% happy with your purchase, just don't hesitate to contact our technical team and sales support team if you have technical or sales queries. And we will always be on standby to solve any problems and confusion.
Try before you buy
Our team works hard to develop user-centered software products in order to provide a good experience. And we released a free trial version for each product so that every user can have a better understanding of its features and functions. Therefore, you will have sufficient time to evaluate the software and consider whether to purchase it.
7-day Refund Guarantee
VideoHunter provides an up to 7-day Money Back Guarantee. If a refund request is made within 7 days of your initial purchase date, VideoHunter may give refunds. Refund policies are different depending on what you bought. To receive a refund, you can read our refund policies in full and provide a request that meets the guidelines.
Note: If you pay for a subscription (including 1-month subscription and 1-year subscription), you can get a refund if you request within 7 days of your receipt. For instance, if you place an order on July 1, the deadline date to request a refund should be July 7.
Valid Reasons for Refund
Your satisfaction is our top priority and VideoHunter provides full refund of your payment in the following cases:
• Purchase the same product twice.
• Purchase an incorrect product or subscription plan and then repurchase the desired one from VideoHunter within 7 days, then you will receive a full refund of the wrong purchase.
Note: All software products available on VideoHunter are compatible with Windows and macOS platforms. However, license codes for the two systems are separated and incompatible with each other. Therefore, if you purchase the wrong version of our products, you can issue a refund via email or our contact page after repurchase the compatible version that works on your computer. Our customer sales support team reach back out to you very soon.
• Software has fatal technical issues and no solution is offered after you reach out, and we will handle your refund request.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to limit or deny refund requests in cases where we believe there is refund abuse, including but not limited to the following:
• A refund request for the purchase exceeds 7 days from the date of initial purchase.
• Product fails to meet customer's needs due to a lack of understanding of the product description, product functions and compatibility requirements by the customer.
• A refund request claiming purchasing an incompatible version of the software but refusing to repurchase the compatible one.
• Inability to activate or run the software due to improper operation.
• A refund request claiming providing wrong information. Before you make a payment, it is necessary to leave correct information such as a valid email and a proper username so as to enjoy our after sales service in the future.
• A refund request claiming the failure to receive the license code within several hours. Normally, an email that includes a license code and detailed order info will be sent to you within 1 hour after you successfully place an order.
• Products or subscription plans that are stated as non-refundable.
• Software purchased from platforms other than VideoHunter official website.
• A refund request due to credit card fraud or other unauthorized payment. If there is any suspicion of fraud or unauthorized payment, please contact the card issuer immediately.
• A refund request due to price differences between regions.
• Cancel a paid subscription after the refund deline date. Your subscription plan will automatically renew on your monthly or yearly renewal date until you cancel. To cancel a subscription, you can follow the instructions in the invoice email you receieved or contact our support team to get help.
• A refund requests due to a change of heart after the order is completed.
• Any products that came in a bundle are non-refundable.
• Customers refuses to update the software when an upgrade is available.
• Customers refuses to cooperate with our support team to troubleshoot the problem and hinders problem solving.
Note:All refunds need a proof of purchase. You may need one or all of the following when you request a refund: purchase receipt, related descriptions when an error happened, software environment and etc.
In such cases, if you disagree with our grounds for refund refusal, you can apply to your bank and initiate a chargeback.
How to Submit A Refund Request
1. To issue a refund, please contact [email protected] via e-mail.
2. Refund request usually will be processed within 3-5 business days.
3. Once our sales support team recieve your refund request and find it eligible for refund, the refund or chargeback will be applied to the original payment option. And the corresponding license key will be deactivated so you will not able to use it.