YouTube Premium only enables subscribers to download videos one by one for offline playback with DRM protection. That would take effort if you want to download all videos from a YouTube playlist on Android. In this case, a YouTube playlist downloader for Android will be the optimal helper that lets you batch download YouTube playlists to DRM-free MP4/MP3 and save you a lot of time.
Here we've rounded up 6 best apps and online tools to help you watch YouTube videos offline on Android for free. Better try than never!
CONTENT Top 1. VideoHunter for Android - High-resolution Downloader Top 2. YouTubNow - Free Online YouTube Playlist Downloader Top 3. YouTubePlaylist.cc - Online Download YouTube Playlists at Fast Speed Top 4. TubeMate - Download YouTube Playlist to Play in App Top 5. Videoder - Download Entire YouTube Playlist at Once Top 6. InsTube - Download YouTube Playlist to HD Video and Lossless MP3 Tips: How to Download YouTube Playlist on Android with VideoHunter for Android
Top 1. VideoHunter for Android - High-resolution Downloader
VideoHunter for Android is a fully-fledged app that supports over 1,000 sites, let alone YouTube. It works as an efficient YouTube Playlist downloader app that allows you to download all the videos from YouTube playlists with just a click. Moreover, it can download YT videos to MP4 of 1080p, 4K, and up to 8K Ultra HD resolution based on the source video as well as to MP3/M4A of up to 320kbps.
With its 6X faster acceleration technology, it takes no time to download playlists from YouTube on Android. What's better, you can watch YouTube videos on any device without restriction after it strips off the DRM protections of YouTube videos. The app is 100% safe and clean without any bothering ads. Give it a go and you'll enjoy better benefits without YouTube Premium.
- Supports multi-download YouTube playlist videos to save time
- Allows to search for YouTube playlists with the in-built search engine directly
- Offers easy-to-use operation to download YouTube playlists quickly at a 6X rate.
- Provides some widely-supported formats like MP4, MP3, W4A, WebM, etc. to save downloaded YouTube videos and music
- Supports transferring the downloaded YouTube videos to an SD card
- Provides excellent software for Windows and macOS
- Email registration required
- Only available for Android phones, iOS is not supported
Top 2. YouTubNow - Free Online YouTube Playlist Downloader
YouTubNow is an online YouTube downloader for Android that you can directly access it on any browser without software. Thanks to its powerful cloud servers, it can save you a lot of time and directly download YouTube playlists to Android to MP4/MP3 for free by offering the URL of a desired YouTube playlist. However, the cloud servers may take a long time to fetch all videos from YouTube and tend to stop downloading videos if the internet is dodgy and unstable.
- Provides the search engine to directly find YouTube playlists online
- Offers high-quality options of up to MP4 1080p resolution and MP3 320kbps
- Takes no cost in using the YouTube playlist download function
- There are ads and pop-ups on the website
- Some of its high-quality video download options don't provide the audio
- The performance of the tool sometimes is slow and unstable
Top 3. YouTubePlaylist.cc - Online Download YouTube Playlists at Fast Speed
YouTubePlaylist.cc is a premium online service to download videos from a YouTube playlist to MP4 and MP3. Compared to YouTubNow, it ensures stable performance with unlimited simultaneous downloads at an unlimited download speed. Yet, registered accounts have restricted functions and need to pay for a premium subscription from a 5-day plan at $3.99 to a 1-year plan at $84.
- Supports 3 sites including YouTube, Dailymotion, and SoundCloud
- Takes less than 10 seconds to fetch YouTube playlists
- Downloads YouTube Playlists to MP4 at up to 8K and MP3 at 320kbps.
- Works to detect subtitles and allows to select downloading with the videos
- The tool needs to pay for getting unlimited downloads
- Some restricted videos are not allowed to download
- There are too many ads on the website
Top 4. TubeMate - Download YouTube Playlist to Play in App
TubeMate is a YouTube Playlist Downloader app free of charge on Android. It can smartly detect and recognize the URL of a YouTube playlist. Then, download all videos in the playlist from YouTube to popular video formats with up to 4 download tasks at the same time. Moreover, it has an in-built player that lets you watch videos offline in the app. The main drawback is that it has stopped maintenance to download YouTube videos on Android for a long time, leading to failure from time to time.
- Supports up to 16 popular video and audio platforms
- Converts YouTube videos to MP4, WebM, MP3, OGG, M4A, and AAC
- Allows to share YouTube videos or playlists through Buzz, email, or Twitter with others
- Provides a search engine to quickly find the YouTube playlists you like to download on Android
- Supports downloading in the background to save time
- Requires downloading the MP3 Video Converter app to get started
- Supports video quality of up to 1080p and audio quality of 256kbps
- Some videos are not provided with the download options
- Long YouTube videos can’t be successfully downloaded sometimes
- Contains many ads in the app
Top 5. Videoder - Download Entire YouTube Playlist at Once
Videoder is a cross-platform downloader for Android and supports over 100+ video sites. It comes with an in-built web browser to instantly search and download YouTube videos and playlists to MP4, M4A, and MP3. There is a wide range of download options available from 144p to 1080p video resolution and from 128kbps to 256kbps audio quality. But recently, many Android users have reported that they failed to install this YouTube Playlist Downloader APK for no reason.
- Offers a simple UI with friendly functions
- Contains no ads in the app
- Offers the download service completely for free
- Also provides the desktop versions
- Fails to successfully install the APK
- Cannot get the best quality for videos in 2K, 4K, 8K
- Sometimes technical errors happen
- The downloading speed can be slow
Top 6. InsTube - Download YouTube Playlist to HD Video and Lossless MP3
InsTube is a free dedicated app for users to download YouTube playlists in various formats like MP4, MP3, 3GP, and PNG. It claims itself as the best YouTube to MP3 downloader for Android that enables you to one-click convert all videos in a playlist to MP3 with the best quality at 320kbps. However, you may note that it cannot download copy-protected music videos from a YouTube playlist.
- Offers the highest 4K to download YouTube playlist on Android
- Supports 100+ popular sites including YouTube
- Provides an in-built video locker to protect the downloaded videos
- Offers batch download function to save multiple YouTube videos at once
- Boosts the download process up to 6X faster
- Allows to convert YouTube playlist to MP3 as well
- There are too many ads affecting the user experience in the app
- Doesn't support downloading music videos.
Tips: How to Download YouTube Playlist on Android with VideoHunter for Android
Free Online YouTube Playlist Downloader for Android is easy to access and use without software, but it only supports up to 1080p full HD resolution. Meanwhile, it may also be unstable when it comes to processing batch download tasks.
Therefore, it's preferable to give it a go with apps like VideoHunter for Android, which can keep Ultra HD quality like 2K, 4K, and 8K. Now, let's see how to download a YouTube Playlist in a few taps, fast and stable.
STEP 1. To begin with, download and install VideoHunter for Android. Then, launch the app.
STEP 2. Visit YouTube with its built-in browser and search for the YouTube playlist.
STEP 3. When the Download button turns blue, tap on it to check output options.
STEP 4. Select a preferred option and tap Download to download YouTube videos on Android.
Online tools are handy to download playlists from YouTube on Android if you don't attach importance to the video quality. The problem is they are often unstable to download videos in batches due to the restrictions of cloud servers.
To wrap up, YouTube Playlist Downloaders apps for Android are more recommended. Among them, VideoHunter for Android stands out for its advanced features like playlist download at once, a 6X fast rate, 1,000+ sites supported, stable performance, and compatibility with different OS. Give it a shot and you will see.