YouTube has been the most popular platform for streaming and uploading videos. As there are more than 500 hours of videos uploaded every minute, this huge video database brings videos of all categories to people. But how to download YouTube videos? Although YouTube Premium brings downloading feature to mobile users, PC users are still not available to access this function. So this blog brings you 10 best third-party YouTube downloader to help! Let's see which can be your best YouTube video downloader in 2022!
Too Long Don't Read: VideoHunter is the best YouTube downloader we recommend as it makes all the YouTube downloading process hassle-free. You’re also available to download video/audio files from whopping 1000+ sites with the highest quality. Get started from the free trial now!
CONTENT 1. VideoHunter2. YTD Video Downloader3. 4K Video Downloader4. Freemake Video Downloader5. VideoProc6. aTube Catcher7. Gihosoft TubeGet8. Videoder9. WinX YouTube Downloader10. AVC YouTube Video DownloaderComparison Between 10 Best YouTube Downloaders
VideoHunter is a desktop YouTube downloader app for both Windows and Mac systems. Except for YouTube, VideoHunter can also function to download videos and audios quickly and safely from over 1000 sites such as TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, Dailymotion, and so forth. As the best YouTube downloader, you should never miss its convenient YouTube playlist downloading feature. Meanwhile, it supports mainstream output formats like MP3, MP4 and WEBM. More importantly, the output qualities it provides can reach 1080P, 4K and even 8K so that you can have a fantastic offline playback experience when watching the downloaded videos on your media devices.
- Support high resolutions to output YouTube videos, including 1080p, 4K, and 8K;
- Offer mainstream formats such as MP3, MP4 to save YouTube videos;
- Allow to download YouTube playlist offline at once;
- Detect and download subtitles accompanied with the videos;
- Offer 6X faster downloading speed as well as batch download feature.
- It supports to merge subtitles during downloading videos.
- 1. Although 4K video download feature is only supported in pro version, it provides 3 free trials every day.
- 1-month subscription plan: $9.95
- 1-year subscription plan: $29.95
A Brief Introduction to VideoHunter and How to Use
2. YTD Video Downloader
YTD Video Downloader is powerful YouTube downloader for PC that provides reliable service to download videos from YouTube and other tons of sites. Except for MP3 and MP4, YTD Video Downloader also provides formats like AVI, MOV, and 3GP for people to save the downloaded videos.
- Support several platforms, including Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS;
- Enable faster downloading speed and batch download feature to PRO users;
- Provide a built-in converter for converting formats of the local media files;
- The in-app performance is stable and can download videos fluently.
- Some users think that the program interface seems difficult to get familiar with.
- 1-month subscription plan: $9.99
- 1-year subscription plan: $2.99/month
- 2-year subscription plan: $1.99/month
3. 4K Video Downloader
4K Video Downloader is a popular brand, which provides excellent YouTube video downloading function. From single YouTube video, to YouTube channels or playlists, 4K Video Downloader can analyze efficiently and offer downloading options to you, only with a URL. Except for YouTube, 4K Video Downloader also supports to download videos from other popular sites like TikTok, Facebook, Vimeo, etc.
- Ideal for downloading a large number of YouTube videos;
- Provide an intuitive interface, whose function is also simple to use;
- Provide different languages for users from around the globe to use;
- Offer high resolutions (up to 4K) to download online videos.
For sites other than YouTube, the performance may be less user-friendly and efficient.
- Personal plan: $15
- Pro plan: $45
4K Video Downloader Review: Is It the Best Video Downloader?
4. Freemake Video Downloader
Freemake Video Downloader is a free YouTube downloader app that provides downloading service to a batch of video sites. However, a drawback of the downloaded videos using Freemake Video Downloader is that there will be a large watermark placed in the middle. But its function is reliable and stable. To remove this limitation, you can upgrade to its paid version Freemake Mega Pack to help.
- Compatible with all browsers;
- Support over 1000 sites;
- Support a batch of video sites;
- Simple to use and provide batch downloading feature as well.
- No progress bar while downloading videos;
U2Convert undoubtedly owns the best UI among thousands of YouTube video downloader in the market. It stands out for it supports to download videos and audios from 1000 sites including YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Vimeo, etc. As a web-based YouTube downloader, it’s available on any platforms and compatible with all browsers. All you need to do is to copy the target URL and paste it into to download bar. Then click “Convert” to start analyzing the URL and choose your favored output format to start downloading.
- Support the highest 8K to download videos;
- Provide a built-in converter with up to 70 formats to convert local media content;
- Provide different editing features such as file-merging, subtitles, effects, deshake, and denoise to optimize the downloaded videos;
- Provide an extra built-in recorder to capture live videos;
- Easy interface and easy to use.
Too complicated for users who only want a single video downloader.
- 1-year subscription plan: $29.95
6. aTube Catcher
aTube Catcher is a completely free tool that needs no fee for using its full features. Instead of being a sole video downloader, you can try other functions such as screen recorder, converter, DVD creator, and audio recorder tools inside the program. Also, aTube Catcher is supported to download videos from YouTube stably, and also allows to download from other video sites. To download YouTube videos, it can provide reliable help.
- More functions are provided inside one single program;
- Support more languages such as French, Italian, and Turkish;
- Completely free for users to use;
- Support to download videos from many sites and also provide many different formats.
- It will install extra software to your computer when installing aTube Catcher;
- The conversion process will be slow.
7. Gihosoft TubeGet
Gihosoft TubeGet also provides excellent YouTube video downloader function to enable users to save any video from YouTube platform for offline playback conveniently. It supports popular formats to save the downloaded videos, which include MP4, MKV, AVI, and MOV. It will bring you good experience while using the program.
- Provide converter to convert WebM videos to other popular formats;
- Allow to add subtitles to videos inside the program.
You need to pay for getting technical help.
- Personal license for lifetime: $29.95
- Family license for lifetime: $75
Videoder is developed by India technical team and it is available on Android as well as Windows. This software is also popular and holds excellent ability to download videos from YouTube. Videoder is also a freeware that is free to use. Its function to download YouTube videos is outstanding with sparkling features.
- Support to download YouTube playlist in one click;
- Provide 10X faster downloading speed to save any videos from YouTube;
- Provide an inbuilt browser so that users can directly search and stream YouTube videos inside the software;
- Offer 4K resolution to download videos offline.
Not available on Mac currently.
9. WinX YouTube Downloader
WinX YouTube Downloader is another reliable as well as professional YouTube video downloader, which holds powerful ability to download YouTube videos effortless offline. Its interface is simply designed which enables its function clear enough for everyone to learn. Its Pro version WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe will offer more functions and holds higher compatibility.
- Offer prowerful ability to download more than 300 URLs at once;
- Support to download a whole YouTube playlist and YouTube channel;
- Provide built-in recorder to capture live streaming videos;
- Clean software without ads;
- Support to download videos from other websites more than YouTube.
Likewise, to unlock more features, you need to pay for the Premium plan.
WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe: $49.95
10. AVC YouTube Video Downloader
Any Video Converter is actually a video converter but is equipped with a video downloader called YouTube Video Downloader. This video downloader is still powerful and reliable, which can help download online videos safely from YouTube. From single music videos to playlists, you can use AVC YouTube Video Downloader to grasp them for watching offline with only very simple steps.
- Available to download different types of videos from YouTube efficiently;
- Provide bhigh quality options including 4K, HD 1080p, HD 720p, SD 480p to download videos;
- Provide mainstream formats such as MP4 and MKV to save videos and then transfer to any devices or media players for playing back;
- Provide built-in search engine to search for videos from YouTube.
- The paid version of Any Video Converter is expensive;
- The conversion and downloading speed of the free version is a little bit slow.
- Any Video Converter Pro: $39.95
- Any Video Converter Ultimate: $49.95
Comparison Between 10 Best YouTube Downloaders
|VideoHunter||Provide free version;
Download HD videos;
Support downloading YouTube playlists;
Support to merge subtitles during video downloads
Support 6X faster download speed and batch download
|Payment is required if download 4K video||1.1-month subscription plan: $9.95
2.1-year subscription plan: $29.95
|YTD Video Downloader||Available on Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS;
In-app performance is stable
|Only pro users can enjoy bulk download feature;
Not intuitive interface for some usesrs.
|1. 1-month subscription plan: $9.99
2. 1-year subscription plan: $2.99/month
3. 2-year subscription plan: $1.99/month
|4K Video Downloader||Intuitive interface;
The highest resolution(up to 4K) downloads supported;
Supports download YouTube playlist
|Less user-friendly and efficient for other sites||1. Personal plan: $15
2. Pro plan: $45
|Freemake Video Downloader||Simple editing tools inside the program;
Support formats as AVI, MP3, MP4, and MPEG;
Supports hight-quality output up to 4K;
Supports batch download
|Watermark in free version||Freemake Mega Pack: $19.95/year or $39.95/lifetime|
Compatible with all browsers
Support over 1000 sites
No progress bar while downloading videos
|aTube Catcher||Support multiple languages;
Stable download performance
|The conversion process will be slow||Free|
|Gihosoft TubeGet||Supports converting videos to mainstream formats;
Supports to add subtitles
|Technical help is only available for pro users||Personal license for lifetime: $29.95
Family license for lifetime: $75
|Videoder||Supports downloading YouTube playlist;
Built-in video browser;
Supports up to 4K resolution
|No Mac version||Free|
|WinX YouTube Downloader||Supports 300+ sites;
Built-in recorder to capture live streaming videos;
Supports to download YouTube playlist and YouTube channel
|Can't download YouTube-protected videos||WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe: $49.95|
|AVC YouTube Video Downloader||Quality options including 4K, HD 1080p, HD 720p, SD 480p;
Provide mainstream formats such as MP4 and MKV;
Built-in search engine to search for videos from YouTube
|Conversion and download speed is relatively slow in free version||Any Video Converter Pro: $39.95
Any Video Converter Ultimate: $49.95
When you need to download YouTube videos for offline playback, actually, you have so many tools to help out. The above YouTube downloader are all reliable and they are absolutely safe. So, basing on your own needs and choose one for helping you to download resources from YouTube now. Enjoy!