YouTube is an online platform where people around the world can view and upload content of different categories, making it one of the most popular social media apps in the world right now. By offering high-quality videos that can reach 1080p, 4K, and even 8K, YouTube allows people to attain a cinema-like experience when watching YouTube videos.
More importantly, YouTube understands people’s demand in downloading its content, and it does offer one for mobile users. However, for PC users, they might still have difficulty downloading YouTube videos to MP4 1080P. Here, this article will introduce some simple methods to solve this problem.
How to Download YouTube Videos to MP4 1080p on Windows/Mac
Method 1: VideoHunter
VideoHunter allows you to download videos/audios from over 1000 sites and convert them to MP3/MP4 format on both Windows and Mac so that you can enjoy your favourite videos/audios offline. More importantly, with VideoHunter, you can have the cineme-like wonderful experience since the quality of the downloaded videos can reach 1080P, 2K, 4K and 8K at the maximum. Below are more highlighted features of VideoHunter:
• Free edition is offered: VideoHunter provides both free and paid version. Once you have registered, you can enjoy the free edition which can be used to download 3 videos per day, and more importantly, technical support will be offered if you encounter any problems.
• Easy to use: The downloading process is quite simple, with just a couple of steps. You can simply copy and paste the URL of the YouTube video in the designated area of VideoHunter, the software program will automatically download and save the video on your PC.
• Multiple sites are supported: VideoHunter can download videos/audios from more than 1000 sites, including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SoundCloud, Vlive, Pornhub, Niconico, Bilibili, TED, CNN, etc.
• Enjoy high-quality offline videos: You can have the fantastic experience when watching the downloaded videos on PC as if you were in the cinema since the quality of the offline video can be archieved to 1080P, 2K, 4K, and even 8K.
• Download YouTube playlists effectively: By simply pasting a playlist to VideoHunter's download field, the downloader will smartly parve all videos from the playlist so that you can download all of them in one go.
• Merge subtitles easily: YouTube subtitle can as extracted and downloaded as text with built-in subtitle downloader if they are included in the video to be downloaded. After that, VideoHunter will generate a SRT/TTML file with all annotations and subtitles.
• Time-effective: You can download multiple videos simultaneously and there is no need to wait for them to be downloaded one after another.
Steps to Use VideoHunter to Download YouTube Videos to MP4 1080P:
Step 1. Download and install VideoHunter.
Step 2. Go to YouTube, open the video you wish to download, and copy its URL from the address bar.
Step 3. Launch VideoHunter, go to the "Downloading" section, paste the URL of the YouTube video in the designated area. After that, click the "Analyze" button.
Step 4. A menu will show up which allows you to select the video format and quality you want to download, such as MP4 format, 1080P quality. In addition, it is available for you to download multiple choices at once.
Step 5. When the downloaded is finished, you can find your offline YouTube videos on the "Finish" section.
A Tutorial Video on How to Download YouTube to MP4 1080P
Method 2: Cisdem Video Converter for Mac
Cisdem is one of the best video converters for Mac, which allows downloading from more than 1000 sites and converts almost all video and audio files. Furthermore, its multiple advanced editing features allow you to trim, cut, crop, change the aspect ratio, add/remove watermarks, create blurs subtitle editing, etc., which can bring you a more wonderful experience.
• Batch download and batch convert videos
• The downloaded video can reach higher quality than the 1080P
• Supports multiple formats
• Editing features
• Only compatible with Mac
Steps to Use Cisdem to download YouTube Videos to MP4 1080P:
Step 1. Download and install Cisdem on Mac.
Step 2. Go to YouTube, access the video you wish the download, and copy the URL of the video from the address bar.
Step 3. Run Cisdem, and click the download page, where a box appears at the bottom of the software interface. Paste the URL of the YouTube video and click on the "Add" icon beside the box. Please wait for it to analyze your video.
Step 4. After analyzing, choose your preferred output quality and format. Select MP4 1080P and click on the "Download" icon at the bottom right corner of the screen to begin downloading.
Method 3: iTubego
iTubego allows you to download videos from YouTube and other sites such as Facebook, Instagram, Vimeo, VEVO, Dailymotion, etc., and convert these videos to MP3, MP4, MOV, AVI, etc. Furthermore, it can be also used to download the whole playlists.
• Supports the downloading of YouTube playlists
• Supports to convert YouTube to mp4, mp3, mov, avi, m4a, etc.
• Supports to cut the video/audio before downloading
• The download speed is slow.
Steps to Use iTubego to Download YouTube Videos to MP4 1080P:
Step 1. Download and install iTubego.
Step 2. Go to YouTube, access to the video you wish to download, and copy the URL of it.
Step 3. Launch iTubego, go to the "downloading" interface, on the top left corner, you will see a section with "paste URL", and this is where you paste your copied YouTube video link. On iTubego, you cannot select the video quality. Thus, make sure that it is the 1080p or any other quality that you want to download that was playing on the YouTube page before you copied the link.
Step 4. Once the URL is pasted, iTubego will automatically analyze the video link and start downloading. When the downloading task completes, check the download folder on your PC.
Download YouTube Videos to MP4 1080p Online without Any App
In addition to using the above third-party programs, you can also use the following online tools to download YouTube videos to MP4 and 1080P without any installation required.
Method 1: Loaderto
Loaderto.net is an online downloader that can be used to download YouTube videos and convert them to MP4 formats just by a link and without any extra software installed. Furthermore, Loaderto functions quickly in completing the URL analysis process, and provides a variety of output options for you to download YouTube videos in customized quality.
• Easy to use
• Support various quality
• Only support MP4 and MP3 format
• Could not preview the estimated download size
Steps to Use Loaderto to Download YouTube Videos to MP4 1080P:
Step 1. Visit YouTube, access the video you wish to download, copy the URL of it from the address bar.
Step 2. Go to Loaderto, paste the URL of the YouTube Video in the designated area. Right below the "paste URL tab", select a format and video quality.
Step 3. Tap the "Download" button. When the download task completes, check the download folder on your PC.
Method 2: ClipConverter.cc
ClipConverter is a great YouTube 1080P online downloader, which allows you to download almost all the videos and audios convert them to 8 formats, including MP3, M4A, AAC, MP4, 3GP, etc. However, one downside of ClipConverter is that You can't edit videos or do some further personal settings.
• Easy to use
• Supports to upload local video/audio files for conversion
• Maximum downloaded file sizes within 100 MB
• Overwhelming ads
Steps to Use ClipConverter to download YouTube Videos to MP4 1080P:
Step 1. Visit YouTube, access to the video you wish to download, copy the URL of it from the address bar.
Step 2. Visit ClipConverter, paste the URL of the YouTube video in the designated area.
Step 3. Choose you preferred output format and quality, tap the "Start" button.
Step 4. When it shows you "Conversion successfully completed", you can click the "Download" to save the YouTube 1080p video.
If you are still having trouble downloading YouTube videos and converting them to MP4 1080P, we hope that this article can help you solve the problem easily. If it does, please share it with your friends!