Frequently Asked Questions About VideoHunter
Comprehensive Overview on VideoHunter and the Usage
Updated on Sep 17, 2020
When users have purchased VideoHunter registered version, a license code will be sent to your email address. With both of your email address and license code, you can register VideoHunter for using easily. But in some cases, users may have troubles with their license code. Here are some possible situtaions you may meet and the solutions to solve them.
When you complete the payment, the license code would be directly sent to your email address, and it should not be later than 1 hour.
1. Fail to enter the correct email address;
2. Your payment fails to be processed.
When you can't receive VideoHunter license code after purchasing, directly contact email@example.com and our support team will resend the code to you immediately.
During the Videohunter activation process, some users may encounter with the "Activation Failed" problem unexpectedly.
1. Your email address is not the one you used to purchase the program;
2. While entering the license code or email, you mistakenly enter any other extra characters accidentally, for example, a space or a comma;
3. Purchase the code for a wrong system;
4. Network connection is poor.
Please check whether you made the above mistakes during the registration process. If not, you can send email to firstname.lastname@example.org and describe your problem for getting assistant.
Sometimes users may find VideoHunter becomes unregistered again even they have activated the product. Under this situation, try to enter your email as well as license code for activating the program again. If it fails, please directly contact VideoHunter through email@example.com for resetting the license code again.
This situation normally happens because the email or the license code enters incorrectly. So when you receive such notification, you should:
1. Check whether you entered the email address which is the one you used to purchase the program;
2. Whether you purchased the correct version for your device system;
3. Whether you have entered some extra characters while filling the email and code for registering the program.
If you still fail to activate VideoHunter and keep receiving the unmatched notification, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for resetting the license code and try again.
Copyright © 2021 VideoHunter All Rights Reserved