Frequently Asked Questions About VideoHunter
Comprehensive Overview on VideoHunter and the Usage
Updated on Sep 9, 2020
VideoHunter mainly provides video and audio downloading services to help save online videos from online streaming websites, which include YouTube, Facebook, Reddit, Twitter, Dailymotion, VLIVE, TED, CNN, and so forth.
* Videos from 1,000+ sites supported;
* High quality options provided: 720p, 1080p, 4K and 8K for video; 320kbps for audio;
* Mainstream output formats offerred: MP3, MP4, and WEBM (Windows only);
* Batch download feature and 6X faster downloading speed available;
* YouTube playlist and subtitles download (YouTube, CNN, TED, and VLIVE) available;
* Built-in converter with 20+ output formats provided (currently on Mac).
VideoHunter will continue on enhancing its downloading as well as conversion services to be stabler and smoother. If you have any advice or problems on VideoHunter, welcome to reach VideoHunter support team through Contact Us. We will get back to you as soon as possible!
Copyright © 2020 VideoHunter All Rights Reserved